Old Chair Renovation

Ta-da! I finally finished one of my smaller projects earlier this week. Tom had 6 of these crappy dining chairs; several were beyond repair. I picked the two that were in the best of shape, scrubbed the rust off the chrome with steel wool, and recovered them with a faux leather material. I finished the second chair earlier this week; I started this project in the autumn, so um, you can see I tend to put things off at times. I decided that I must finish this small project before I could start refinishing the kitchen cabinets! Now, since yesterday, I have been working on the lower kitchen cabinets. I'm hoping to finish the cabinets by next weekend. Think positive! :)

One of the old "crappy" chairs

Ta-da! The new recovered chair

Close-up of faux leather fabric

2 comments:

  1. That looks great!! You did a good job! I love that last shot too!

    ReplyDelete