First up, we have the Kreativ Blogger award from Shortmama at Family of Shorts. I think this is the 2nd time I've received this award, although the button looks a little different. In any event, I thank sweet Amanda for bestowing this award upon my blog. I don't feel like I've been very creative (or kreativ) lately - maybe if I had a few alcoholic beverages my creativity level would shoot through the roof. Hmmm, worth a try, don't ya think?
One of the rules for this award is to list 7 things that my readers may not know about me...
1. First and foremost, I'm not very good with these list thingamajiggers.
2. My dogs might tell you that I take them outside whilst in my jammies. They. Are. Liars. Then again, no one sees me out here in the country, so who's gonna prove it?!
3. The horses like me better than my hubster. Yes, I use bribery. It's simple. Treats = Love.
4. The cats like me better too. Hey, same equation works with them.
5. Yeppers, the dogs like me better too. Matter of fact, they just admitted they were lying about the whole jammie incident. They just remembered which side their bread is buttered.
6. Hubby likes me best too. Pshaw, of course I feed him too!!!
7. In my 20s, 2 of my girlfriends and I choreographed a dance and then surprised a local band by jumping on the stage to dance with them. If I remember right, the song was "Addicted to Love" by Robert Palmer. We did this several weeks in a row, the crowd loved it, and a friend took photos. This was a big deal for a shy girl like me. If I ever dig out my photo box in the bottom of our closet, I will post one of the photos. Ha! You know that's a lie.... that box will never find its way out of the closet....
The second rule is to forward this award to 7 more bloggers ... but you know me, I just offer it up to everyone who reads my blog. I'm
I was also gifted with the "Love My Friends" award from Smart Mouth Broad at Words of Wisdom From a Smart Mouth Broad. Isn't it purty??
The Love My Friends award is given to those bloggers who aspire, inspire, and share the most beautiful of human attributes; art, wisdom and friendship. Deliver this to eight friends who must deliver it to eight more.
What?! SMB knows how much I aspire to be like her, so why would she tag me with something I have to deliver to other people? Once again, in the spirit of my overwhelming generosity, I bequeath this lovely award to all my wonderful readers.
I am sure y'all are tired of my
I have a few more bloggy friends to thank for some sweet awards. Keep your eyes peeled for a post later this week to thank those friends in the manner they so richly deserve.
Until then, I leave you with these photos of our stormy Kansas skies last night.